White Alloy Wheel Paint – 400ml
- 400ml can enough for 4 wheels
- Specially formulated for refurbishing alloy wheels
- Long lasting, chip resistant, satin finish, resistant to cracking and flaking
- Resists brake dust, cleaning chemicals, road salt etc
- Excellent adhesion qualities
Car Paint Mixed from car colour code
Car colour paint mixed in aerosol and touch-up paint to the original manufacturer colour specification using your car colour code. Repair car scratches, bumper scrapes etc easily and effectively.
A typical place to find your car colour code is in driver’s side door, in the engine compartment or inside the boot. If your not sure how to locate this code just bring your car to our shop and we will locate this for you or check out the
Holts Car Colour Code Guide below
Your car colour code will also be in your owner’s manual.
We mix paint in any quantity; (local deliveries and in store purchases only)
100ml touch-up pens (comes with a brush applicator) £8.49
500ml paint tin £14.99
1 litre paint tin £28.99
400ml aerosol spray £12.49(1 review)£8.49 – £28.99 Select options
Heat Resistant Paint 400ml
Simply Sprays High Temperature Paint is ideal for automotive and household uses alike where areas are exposed to high temperatures. Simply Sprays® High Temperature Paint is designed to withstand temperatures of up to 800°C.
(0 reviews)£7.99 Select options
- Excellent adhesion
- Resistant to petrol, chemicals and weather influences
- Resistant up to 800ºC