LHM Plus Hydraulic Systems Fluid
Mineral based fluid for hydraulic systems.
The Comma Hydraulic Fluid is a Mineral based fluid for hydraulic systems. The fluid can be used where LHM or LHM+ is recommended by the vehicle manufacturer. The fluid is suitable for a certain Citroën, Peugeot, Rolls Royce & Bentley models (where components are coloured green) for use with their self-levelling systems, brakes and power steering.
Power Steering Fluid
Hydraulic Power Steering Fluid
(0 reviews)£5.49 – £9.49 Select options
- Specifications: ISO 7308, VW G002 000/G004 000, VW TL52146, BMW 22.214.171.1247.758, MB 345.0, Opel B040.0070, Citroen LDS, Porsche 000.043.203.33, Ford M2C-204-A, MAN 3623/93.
- Fully synthetic central hydraulic power steering & suspension fluid, suitable for use in certain power steering units, suspension systems, traction control systems, electric soft-tops and central locking systems.
Carlube Dot 4 ESP Brake Fluid 500ml
Carlube DOT 4 ESP is a synthetic brake & clutch fluid developed for use in vehicles with electronic stability program (ESP) systems, for improved braking and reduced skidding. Suitable for all ESP (electronic stability program) and other conventional brake systems using Glycol Ether based Brake Fluids.
Exceptional viscosity performance with high boiling points to maximise effectiveness of the ESP system in all operating conditions
Low viscosity properties provide improved braking and faster anti-skid reaction at low temperatures(0 reviews)£5.49 Add to cart
Carlube Dot 4 Brake Fluid
Carlube DOT 4 Brake fluid is a synthetic, high quality, high boiling point DOT 4 fluid designed for use in automotive applications as a hydraulic medium in disc and drum brake systems.
(0 reviews)£3.49 – £5.99 Select options
- High boiling point minimising vapour lock at high operating temperatures
- Excellent lubricating properties, reducing wear
- Good corrosion protection for metal components
- Mixes safely with other DOT 3 and DOT 4 approved fluids