Showing 1–9 of 14 results
Double Sided Tape 18mm x 10M
Simply Double Sided Tapes are available in a range of lengths and widths and come housed in attractive blister packaging. They consist of a double sided foam tape with very high adhesive strength and are excellent for fitting trim, number plates and all kind of objects. They have good adhesion to metal, glass and most plastics and are also weather and solvent resistant.
(0 reviews)£4.99 Add to cart
- Very high adhesive strength
- Good adhesion to metal, glass and most plastics
- Excellent for fitting trim, number plates and all kinds of objects
- Weather and solvent resistant
Rear view mirror adhesive
Permanently bonds rear view mirror brackets to windshields. Mirrors can be mounted in minutes. Withstands hot and cold cycling.
Best for: Bonding Rear View Mirror, Brackets, Vent Window Latches, Window Toggles, Auto Emblems and Lettering, Mobile Telephone Antenna and Mounts.(0 reviews)£5.49 Add to cart
Duct Tape 48mm x 50M Black
They are hand tearable and have very high adhesion to most surfaces, making them ideal for automotive, industrial and DIY use. The tapes are very versatile with thousands of uses and are also weather resistant.
(0 reviews)£5.99 Add to cart
- Great adhesion to most surfaces
- Ideal for automotive, industrial and DIY use
- Weather resistant
- Hand tearable
8pc luggage elastic set
- These elastics are for “light duty” applications, such as securing suitcases for travel or to hold cases on airport trolleys, for cycle bags/paniers & many other garden & household uses
- Always use eye protection when fitting & keep out of reach of children
- Always ensure that the hooks are fully secured at the point of attachment
- Tested & compliant according to BS AU 258:1995
(0 reviews)£5.99 Add to cart
- 2 x 8mm Ø x 450mm Length (Approx.) / Max Useable Length 810mm (Approx.)
- 2 x 8mm Ø x 600mm Length (Approx.) / Max Useable Length 1080mm (Approx.)
- 2 x 8mm Ø x 800mm Length (Approx.) / Max Useable Length 1440mm (Approx.)
- 2 x 8mm Ø x 1000mm Length (Approx.) / Max Useable Length 1800mm (Approx.)
Fuel tank and radiator repair
Easy to use putty, permanently seals small holes cracks, or split seams without draining or removing fuel tank or radiator.
Hardens like steel in 2-4 hours. Full cure in 12 hours.
For repairing small leaks or cracks in fuel tanks and radiators.(0 reviews)£6.49 Add to cart
Blue RTV Silicone Instant Gasket
Blue RTV Silicone Instant Gasket. 85g tube
Replaces most pre-cut gaskets. Won’t foul computer sensors. May also be used to coat gaskets for a reliable seal. Resists high pressure and temperatures from -70F to 500F )-62C to 260C).
Resists oil, transmission fluid, water and antifreeze.
Works best on: Oil Pans, Rear End Housing, Thermostats, Timing Chain Covers, housings, transmission Pans, Valve Covers and Water pumps.(0 reviews)£7.49 Add to cart