Beam deflectors – headlamp converters UK to EU
Headlamp adapters are necessary when taking your car to the EU, as UK vehicle headlamps are designed to point to the left and would therefore shine onto oncoming traffic in the EU, if the converters are not fitted. This is dangerous and must be prevented at all times – night or day.
- Legal requirement when driving around Europe
- Easy to fit and remove – universal fit.
- Upgraded performance for HID lamps
- Includes fitting instructions
A high vis vest
An emergency essential that every vehicle should carry, a high visibility vest is ideal to comply with legislation in many European countries. The fluorescent vest with reflective surfaces allow you to be seen and keep safe when on the road side.
High visibility vest
Emergency essential – perfect to keep in car
Compulsory in most European countries
Meets EN204721 standards(0 reviews)£4.49 Add to cart
Magnetic GB Plates
A GB sticker/plate is a legal requirement when travelling in the EU, and you could get an on-the-spot fine if you do not have one displayed.
The GB Magnetic Plate is easy to apply and take off of your vehicle.
The countries in which you would need one are France, Belgium, Germany, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Austria and Switzerland.(0 reviews)£3.49 Add to cart
Car Fire Extinguisher Dry Powder
- Dry Powder Fire Extinguishers
- With Fitting Bracket Included
- These Fire Extinguishers Are In Accordance To En3 & CE0062 Standards
CLASSIFICATIONS OF FIRES:
(0 reviews)£13.49 Add to cart
- CLASS A WILL EXTINGUISH FIRES INVOLVING COMBUSTIBLE SOLID ITEMS SUCH AS WOOD, PLASTICS, PAPER
- CLASS B WILL EXTINGUISH FIRES INVOLVING FLAMMABLE FUELS/LIQUIDS SUCH AS PETROL, DIESEL, OIL PARAFFIN
- CLASS C WILL EXTINGUISH FIRES INVOLVING FLAMMABLE GASES SUCH AS ACETYLENE, LPG, NATURAL GAS
- DRY POWDER WILL BE MOST EFFECTIVE ON ANY FIRE WHERE THE BURNING PRODUCES FLAME FRONTS AS IN LIQUIDS AND GASES